Saturday, December 12, 2009

So today,

I dont know whats wrong with me today! :-( and when i get like this all i want to do is eat my weight in food!!!!!!!!!!!! Im trying to be good i really am! i called people to see if they wanted to eat but no one was available which is probably a good thing! Im going to try to do better than last night right now i have chicken cooking and planning on making a salad. Idk what else im going to eat! I have been doing really good staying under my points and everything! I just hope it goes well I want a buffet like golden carol or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, stay strong! You can do it! I think a lot of it is in the head, you're not as hungry as you think you are! Try eating more fiber - it helps you stay fuller for longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one tip on WW- try to eat all of your points. They adjust them as you go so that you can lose weight at a safe rate, and your body will not go into "starvation mode." It seems bizarre, but it is as important to get to your daily points as it is to not go way over it.

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete