Thursday, December 10, 2009

day 3 dec, 10th 2009

Hello world~


So i think im going on the right track! I have been under my points everyday and i go to bed not staving! I have been working out and feeling good!

My struggle right now is wanting to still go out with friends and eat and drink but im afraid that i will cheat and mess up! :-( I just want a big juice big mac right now lol! But i can all ready see in improvements im not as tried and i feel better! Weight watchers makes things easy to stay under points there are so many different things i can eat that has little to no points!!!!!!!!!! :-) makes me happy. Tonight if i have enough points im going to eat a payday! :-) i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So i dont know if its water wait or what but the scale says i lost 8-9 lbs already! Its only been 4 days is that even healthy? .... BUT IM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG IM SOO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to try to find a healthy snack lets see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment